The Nechville Aries resonator banjo has been customized with a beautiful burled walnut resonator and EVO Gold long-life frets.
The Aries' other features include a radiused fingerboard with large frets, Cyclotronic tone ring system, and the famous Heli-Mount frame for quick head changes and tension adjustments.
The Nechville Pro bronze tone ring makes the Aries an ideal banjo for players seeking that traditional bluegrass tone combined with Nechville's modern innovations.
Includes hardshell case.
Learn more at the official Nechville Aries product page.
- Burled walnut resonator (custom option)
- Walnut neck
- Radiused ebony fingerboard
- EVO Gold fret (custom option)
- Nechville Pro 20-hole bronze tone ring
- Spikes on frets 7, 8, 9, 10
- High-gloss Nechville clear coat finish
- 1.28" nut width
- 26-3/8" scale
- Hardwood armrest
- Hardshell case
- Serial 3067