Ome Wizard 12" openback banjo with optional maple neck and rim with "Raw Sienna" finish.
The Wizard features a wood tone rim with 26 rim brackets. The result is a lightweight banjo that sounds open and woody while still offering up plenty of volume and projection.
It also features a five-pointed Mother-of-Pearl star inlaid into our Victorian peghead and a 4-pointed star in the fingerboard S-scoop.
Like all OME banjos, the Wizard features amazing craftsmanship and incredible attention to detail. The result is a gorgeous banjo that sounds amazing and is a joy to play.
Weighs 6.1 lbs.
- Maple neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Mother-of-pearl shell in peghead & fingerboard scoop
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat-shaped and ebony-capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hand filed and shaped hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME 4:1 planetary tuners with amber acrylic knobs
- Optional hand-stained "Raw Sienna" satin finish
- 12” 2-ply maple tone rim
- Ebonite-capped and simulated tortoise-bound rim
- 26 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
- Renaissance head and Sweetone tailpiece
- Wood rim-rod and Trillium bridge
- Hand-stained "Raw Sienna" satin finish
- Aged brass OME hardware
- Hardwood armrest
- Deluxe hardshell case and limited lifetime warranty