This Ome Juniper banjo has an 11" curly rim and neck, ebony fingerboard, and a striking floral MOP inlay pattern.
The Juniper has Ome's rolled brass tone ring. This ring is a bit heavier than traditional rolled brass rings, giving the banjo a tonal boost without adding much weight.
The Juniper features the Ome heavy rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 2-ply solid maple rim for increased response and volume.
The 11” body gives a brighter, crisper tone while the 12” size produces more warmth and bass.
The abalone and MOP inlays add elegance and beauty to this simple but graceful instrument, which is offered in mahogany, walnut, and curly maple woods.
- Curly maple neck
- 26.25” scale & 1.28” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Juniper MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 11” 2-ply maple rim with Rolled Brass tone ring
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 24 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
- Nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
- Rosewood armrest ($75)