OME Juniper 12" openback banjo with optional flame neck/rim and hardwood armrest.
The Juniper features OME's heavy rolled brass tone ring on their 2-ply solid maple rim for increased response and volume.
The 12” rim size produces a bit more warmth, bass, and volume compared to the more crisp-sounding 11" version.
Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Maple neck
- 26.25” scale & 1.28” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Juniper MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12″ 2-ply flame maple rim
- Rolled brass tone ring
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
- Aged brass or nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
- Hardwood armrest