Note: This ODE banjo has been reduced by $100 due to a chip on the lower portion of the headstock overlay and a few filled holes on the fretboard. Free shipping does not apply to ODE banjos.
ODE Banjos was founded in 1960 by Charles Starr Ogsbury in Boulder Colorado. His vision was to design and build quality, soulful banjos that were both exceptional and affordable. Since then, Ogsbury has designed and overseen the building of several thousand ODE and OME banjos in an endless variety of models and styles.
This year, 2020, after not being made for nearly 40 years, Chuck Ogsbury, his daughter Tanya, and the OME staff, are once again building the iconic ODE instruments. These magical banjos, although simple, and lightweight, have exceptional Tone, Playability, Quality, and Beauty.
Learn more at OdeBanjos.com.
- Select Curly Maple neck with shaded satin lacquer finish
- 26-3/8” scale, 1-3/8” nut width, & 22 nickel-silver frets
- Ebony & Rosewood fingerboard, peghead & heel cap
- Adjustable neck rod. Maple rim rod, & Bone string nut
- Inlaid front & side position markers & ODE peghead logo
- Beveled frailing scoop, & 7th & 9th fret capo spikes
- Precision planetary geared tuners with amber knobs
- 12″ Multi-ply Curly Maple Tone-rim
- Simulated tortoise binding with satin lacquer finish
- Heavy notched brass tension hoop with 24 brackets.
- Renaissance bead, Dotson bridge, & OME strings
- Aged brass & nickel hardware, & No-knot tailpiece
- Wood armrests & heavy padded Gig-bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty