Ome Wizard 12" openback banjo with optional curly maple neck and rim with "Raw Sienna" finish.
This Wizard banjo features the Ome 12” Tone Rim with additional rim brackets to increase the response and depth of tone.
It also features a five-pointed Mother-of-Pearl star inlaid into our Victorian peghead and a 4-pointed star in the fingerboard S-scoop.
The Wizard is made with the same care and precision as other Ome instruments and comes with a deluxe hard-shell case, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Optional curly maple neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Mother-of-Pearl shell in peghead & fingerboard scoop
- Victorian peghead with Ebony overlay
- Boat-shaped and Ebony-capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hand filed and shaped hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME 4:1 planetary tuners with amber acrylic knobs
- Optional hand-stained "Raw Sienna" satin finish
- 12” 2-ply Maple OME Tone Rim
- Ebonite-capped and simulated Tortoise-bound rim
- 26 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
- Renaissance head and Sweetone tailpiece
- Wood rim-rod and Trillium bridge
- Hand-stained "Burnt Sienna" satin finish
- Aged brass OME hardware
- OME wooden armrest ($75 upgrade)
- Deluxe Hard-shell case and Limited Lifetime Warranty