While we think all Ome banjos are beautiful, this one has some especially nice flame maple on the neck and rim.
A rolled brass ring gives the Mira a subtle boost in brightness without adding too much weight.
The Mira features the OME rolled brass tone ring fitted to our 12”, 2-ply solid maple rim to produce our clearest, brightest old-time banjo tone.
The Mira’s neck has a radiused ebony fingerboard with 17 frets and an S-scoop. Select curly maple tonewoods, classic abalone and MOP shell inlays in the peghead, fingerboard, and heel cap, make the Mira an exceptional instrument.
- Curly maple ($200)
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17-fret radiused ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- MOP & abalone Mira inlays
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped heel with ebony cap
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12” 2-ply solid maple rim
- OME rolled brass tone ring
- Capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- Heavy notched tension hoop & 24 rim brackets
- Renaissance head & Sweetone tailpiece
- Adjustable rim rod & Trillium bridge
- Aged brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case.
- Optional OME rosewood armrest ($75)