Nechville Atlas Standard openback banjo with 12" rim. This is a great no-frills old time banjo that offers all of Nechville's ingenuity and craftsmanship in a more budget-friendly package.
The 12" Atlas offers a bit more warmth and low end than the 11" Atlas.
This model has an optional 25.5" short scale. Walnut rim and neck. Flat ebony fingerboard.
Includes heavy-duty gig bag.
Take the weight of the world off your shoulders. The Atlas is ultra-light (around six pounds), sounds great and is a joy to play. Its design was a Nechville-Sagmoen collaboration and echoes the Ashborn Banjos of 1860. Modern Nechville innovations make the Atlas the most advanced traditional openback to date.
More specs and info at the official Nechville Atlas product page.
- Neck Wood: Walnut
- Resonator Wood: N/A
- Neck Profile: Nechville Standard - Slightly Wider
- Bridge Spacing: J.D. Crowe
- Scale Length: 25.5" (short scale)
- Binding: Black
- 5th String: Standard
- 5th String Roller: N/A
- Tuner Ratio: 4:1
- Peghead: Classic
- Tone Ring: Exotic Wood Cap
- Radiused: No
- Inlay: Saturn and Stars
- Head: Renaissance
- Finish: Nechville Clear, Mohawk Lacquer for pot
- Stain: Natural
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Stainless
- Frets: Steel
- Case: Gig Bag
- String Gauge: .010", .012", .014", .022", .010"