The Model M+ is a slightly upgraded version of Northfield's standard "Model M" A-style mandolin.
The Model M+ features more highly figured maple back/sides and a full sunburst finish. The standard Model M has plainer maple and an amber top with brown back/sides.
The M+ (also known as the NFM-A5+) offers the Northfield's famous tone, craftsmanship, and playability in a more budget-friendly A-style package.
Includes grey Airloom Recurve case.
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Back / Neck / Sides: Highly Figured Maple
- Bridge / Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Tailpiece: Nugget® designed by Mike Kemnitzer (Nickel or Black Plated)
- Binding: Single-Ply Black Top-Bound
- Pickguard: Black Phenolic
- Nut Width: 1 & 1/8” (28mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 5.7" at the nut, 7.7" at 20th fret
- Finish: Spirit Varnish
- Color: "Leather Burst" Sunburst
- Strings: Northfield Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Case: Grey Airloom Recurve
- Model NFM-A5+
- Serial M210083
Learn More about Northfield