This OME Eclipse has been upgraded with a flame maple neck and rim ($200) and a rosewood armrest ($75). It also has a beautiful "Raw Sienna" finish that we've never seen on an OME before now.
The Eclipse features the OME Vintage brass tone ring fitted to our 11”, 2-ply solid maple rim to produce our clearest, brightest Old-time banjo tone.
Curly maple tone woods, classic abalone and MOP shell inlays in the slotted peghead, fingerboard, and heel cap, make the Eclipse an exceptional instrument.
- Curly maple
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- MOP & abalone Eclipse inlays
- Slotted peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped heel with ebony cap
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 11” 2-ply solid maple rim
- OME Vintage brass tone ring
- Capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 24 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Adjustable rim rod & Trillium bridge
- Aged brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
- Optional OME rosewood armrest