OME Eclipse 12" open back banjo with curly maple neck and rim and Burnt Sienna stain.
This Eclipse features OME's old-time rolled brass tone ring, which provides this banjos with a little more punch without adding too much weight.
The rich coloring of the Burnt Sienna stain, slotted headstock, and antiqued hardware give this banjo a very cool vintage vibe.
Like all OME banjos, this Eclipse combines incredible playability and tone with impeccable craftsmanship.
Includes Superior hardshell case.
• Curly maple w/ Burnt Sienna finish
• 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
• 17-fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• MOP & abalone Eclipse inlays
• Slotted peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat shaped heel with ebony cap
• Inlayed front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• Gotoh tuners with antique finish
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 12” 2-ply solid curly maple rim w/ Burnt Sienna finish
• OME old-time rolled brass tone ring (learn more here)
• Capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Remo Renaissance head
• Adjustable rim rod & Trillium bridge
• Aged brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• OME rosewood armrest
• Total weight 7.2lbs.