Custom OME Eclipse 11" open back banjo with black walnut neck and rim and and Tubaphone tone ring.
This banjo features OME's Tubaphone brass tone ring, which is heavier than the rolled brass ring typically found on the Eclipse. This offers a tone which is noticeably brighter and louder than the less thinner rolled ring.
Like all OME banjos, this Eclipse combines incredible playability and tone with impeccable craftsmanship.
Includes Superior hardshell case.
• Black walnut
• 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
• 17-fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• MOP & abalone Eclipse inlays
• Slotted peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat shaped heel with ebony cap
• Inlayed front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• Gotoh tuners with antique finish
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 11” walnut rim
• Tubaphone brass tone ring
• Capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Remo Renaissance head
• Adjustable rim rod & Trillium bridge
• Aged brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• OME rosewood armrest