OME Flora 11" openback banjo with maple neck and rim. This model comes in an optional "Raw Sienna" hand-stained satin finish.
The FLORA utilizes the OME 5/16” rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 9/16” 2-ply solid maple rim to increase tonal response and brilliance.
Gracefully designed abalone and MOP shell inlays. Curly maple tonewoods. OME Aged Brass hardware.
- Curly maple neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17-fret Ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Mother-of-Pearl & Abalone inlays
- Victorian peghead with Ebony overlay
- Boat-shaped Ebony-capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hand-filed and shaped hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME 4:1 planetary tuners with amber acrylic knobs
- "Raw Sienna" satin finish
- 11” multi-ply
- Rolled 5/16” brass tone ring
- Ebonite-capped and simulated Tortoise-bound rim
- 24 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
- Renaissance head and Sweetone tailpiece
- Wood rim-rod and Trillium bridge
- Varnish finished or hand-stained satin finished; aged brass OME hardware
- Deluxe hard-shell case and Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional OME armrest