OME Flora 12-inch open back banjo with maple neck and rim. This banjo features OME's beautiful "Burnt Sienna" stain.
Includes hardshell case.
The FLORA provides the discerning Old-Time banjo player with just a touch more volume and brilliance than our Tupelo, Minstrel and Wizard banjos, while still being warm and round in tone.
This is because this model utilizes the OME 5/16” rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 9/16” 2-ply solid rim which increases response and tonal clarity.
The FLORA with its gracefully designed Abalone and Mother-Of-Pearl shell inlays, Ebonite capped and double-bound rim and hand-carved and finished neck, and OME aged brass hardware, is a classic Old-Time banjo.
• Maple neck
• 25.5” scale
• 1.34” nut width
• 17-fret Ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• Mother-of-pearl dots & abalone inlays
• Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
• Inlaid front and side position markers
• Hand-filed and shaped hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME 4:1 planetary tuners with amber acrylic knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish w/ Burnt Sienna Stain
• 12” 2-ply maple rim
• Rolled 5/16” brass tone ring
• Ebonite-capped and simulated tortoise-bound rim
• 26” rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
• Renaissance head and Sweetone tailpiece
• Wood rim-rod and Trillium bridge
• Varnish finish
• Aged brass OME hardware
• Deluxe hard-shell case
• Limited lifetime warranty
• OME wood armrest