Ome Minstrel 12" open back 5-String banjo with walnut neck and rim.
Description courtesy of OMEBanjos.com:
The Minstrel is similar to the Tupelo except it has a mid 19th century scroll peghead and a four-pointed MOP star inlaid in the fingerboard S-scoop. It includes a deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Walnut neck
• 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
• 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• MOP Star in fingerboard scoop
• Scroll peghead with rosewood overlay
• Boat shaped Ebony capped heel
• Inlaid front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 12” 2-ply walnut OME Tone Rim
• Ebonite capped & simulated tortoise bound rim
• 14 Rim brackets & heavy notched tension hoop
• Renaissance Head & Sweetone tailpiece
• Adjustable wood rim-rod & Trillium bridge
• Satin lacquer finish & Aged Brass hardware
• Deluxe plush-lined, hard-shell case
• Optional OME Rosewood armrest
This floor model OME banjo has been marked down from its regular price of $2,465.