OME Mira 11" open back banjo featuring walnut neck and rim, radiused ebony fingerboard, frailing scoop, and optional wooden armrest.
Tonally, we think the 11" version of the Mira is a bit more crisp and clear, making it perfect for old-time players who want to cut through the mix.
The rolled brass tone ring adds a bit of volume and sustain without weighing down the banjo too much. If you're seeking a lightweight banjo with a powerful voice, this Mira is worth a look.
Includes hard case.
- Black walnut
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 fret radiused ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Custom ivoroid binding
- MOP & abalone Mira inlays
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped heel with ebony cap
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 11” 2-ply solid black maple rim
- OME Vintage brass tone ring
- Custom ivoroid bound rim
- Heavy notched tension hoop & 24 rim brackets
- Renaissance head & Sweetone tailpiece
- Adjustable rim rod & Trillium bridge
- Aged brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
- Includes OME wooden armrest