OME Oracle 12" open back banjo with cherry neck and rim, radiused ebony fingerboard, frailing scoop, and optional wooden armrest.
The 12" rim paired with OME's old-time rolled brass tone ring offers a tone that is warm and woody while still providing plenty of clarity and projection.
Striking fingerboard and headstock inlays are prime examples of OME's meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Weighs 6.8 lbs.
Note: The 12" version of the Oracle does not fit in a standard hard case due to the large headstock. This model comes with a heavy-duty gig bag and is $150 less than the 11" Oracle.
- Select cherry neck
- 26.25" scale
- 1.28" nut width
- 17 fret radiused ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Oracle MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Double cut peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12" 2-ply cherry rim with rolled brass tone ring
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
- Aged Brass or Nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Includes heavy-duty OME logo gig bag
- Includes OME rosewood armrest