OME Oracle 11" open back banjo with walnut neck and rim, radiused ebony fingerboard, frailing scoop, and wooden armrest.
This model has a custom OME Vintage tone ring. Here's what OME has to say about this ring:
The OME Vintage tone ring is designed to have a large contact surface between the brass ring and the rim which tends to bond the tone ring and rim together, producing a very clear and responsive tonal effect. It is also about 30% heavier than the rolled brass ring for additional response.
Striking fingerboard and headstock inlays are prime examples of OME's meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Includes hardshell case.
- Walnut neck
- 26.25" scale
- 1.28" nut width
- 17 fret radiused ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Oracle MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Double cut peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlaid front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 11" 2-ply walnut rim with rolled brass tone ring
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 24 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
- Aged Brass or Nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Includes Superior brand hard case
- Includes OME rosewood armrest