OME Wizard 11" openback banjo with walnut neck and rim.
Description courtesy of OME Banjos:
This OME Wizard open back banjo features an OME 11” walnut tone rim with additional rim brackets (24 for this 11” banjo) to increase the response and depth of tone.
It also features a five-pointed MOP star inlayed in the peghead and a 4-pointed star in the fingerboard S-scoop. Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case, and limited lifetime Warranty included.
• Walnut neck
• 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
• 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• MOP Star in peghead & fingerboard scoop
• Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat shaped ebony capped heel
• Inlayed front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 11” 2-ply solid walnut Tone Rim
• Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 24 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
• Adjustable wood rim-rod & Trillium bridge
• Aged Brass hardware & satin lacquer finish
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• Optional OME rosewood armrest