Near-mint Chuck Lee custom 11" open back banjo. Made in 2012, serial number 594.
Like many Chuck Lee banjos, this beautifully built old-time banjo has a number of unique custom features (listed below).
The banjo is still in excellent condition and appears virtually unplayed.
Includes original hardshell case.
- Cherry neck
- 11" 2-ply cherry rim with burled maple cap
- Lone Star Deluxe peghead
- Dobson style heel
- Ebony fingerboard and headstock overlay
- 1-5/16" nut
- 25-1/2" rim
- Abalone side dots and offset fingerboard inlays
- Waverly 2 Band planetary tuners w/ ebony buttons
- Texas scoop (S-scoop)
- Rolled brass tone ring
- Renaissance head
- No-knot tailpiece
- Natural oil varnish finish
- Brown Superior CD-2535 deluxe hardshell case