Collings OM1 JL Julian Lage signature model with optional 1-3/4" nut. Built in 2018.
This model is based on Collings' popular Traditional Series guitars, but has a few features that make it truly unique:
- Satin finish w/ subtle amber toner
- Early "Collings" script headstock inlay
- Neck profile modeled after Julian's 1939 Martin 000-18
- Relic patina nickel Waverly tuners
Like the Traditional Series guitars, the OM1 JL features an ultra thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish and Collings' beautiful handcrafted case.
There's a lot more great info on this guitar at the official Collings OM1 JL product info page.
This guitar is in beautiful, mint condition and shows absolutely zero signs of use or play.
Includes a Collings Traditional handmade case, which is no longer in production.
- OM (Orchestra Model) body
- Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back/sides
- Ebony fingerboard
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale
- 2-5/16" string spacing
- Traditional neck profile
- D'Addario NB1253 Nickel Wound (12 - 53) strings
- Collings Traditional handcrafted case
- Serial 28261