Note: Free shipping does not apply to UTE banjos. UPS shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Description courtesy of UteBanjos.com:
UTE Banjos are basic, no-frills instruments that are designed to capture the spirit and flavor of the late 19th and early 20th-century banjos.
These instruments give maximum tone, response, and playability for an affordable price.
Each instrument is hand-made in our shop in Boulder, Colorado from US and imported materials and parts, and comes complete with a padded gig bag.
The Standard 12″ UTE Banjo features our 12″ multi-ply maple Tone-rim construction with 14 heavy rim brackets. It gives our warmest, woodiest, Old-time banjo tone with strong bass, sweet treble, and lively response throughout the entire playing range.
- African Mahogany Neck with Adjustable Truss Rod
- 26-3/16” scale & 1-3/16” nut width
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 22 Nickel Silver Frets
- Double-cut vintage peghead with UTE Inlayed Logo
- Comfortable neck profile
- Classic boat-shaped heel
- Inlaid front & side position dots
- 5th String scoop & 7th fret capo spike
- ODE planetary gear tuners with Amber knobs
- 12” multi-ply black maple Tone-rim construction.
- Brass trimmed wood rim-rod
- Heavy notched brass tension hoop
- 14 heavy rim brackets
- Aged Nickel & Brass Hardware
- Tung-oil varnish & lacquer wood finish
- Renaissance Head
- Trillium Maple & Ebony Bridge
- No-knot Tailpiece & D’Addario medium strings
- UTE logo deluxe gig bag
- Two Year Limited Warranty